Monday, September 11, 2006
















So there was one complaint when I didn't write for a while...Nice to know that someone is reading this...

So what has happened since the last time I wrote...hmmm...well I went home for a week to see the parents and Erin came with me. Here's some pics, wel they seem to have been posted above, hmm...interesting...So yeah we checked out some museums, the geology centre is lame...Erin got screeched in, and didn't throw up, you go you drinking champion! And I really get seasick on boats...

Than I returned to Ottawa to spend a week with Chris, the all-wonderful boyfriend (So Chris when you read this bask in the glory of your praise). We hung out with some friends, drank, ate, went bowling, played jeopardy (I'm the champion, in your face bi-atch), and well did other things :) So here are some pics from our fabulous ten days together. They ended up on the top too...damn. But yeah the roses are from Chris, he came off the plane with them, ahhhhhhhhhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home