Sunday, July 30, 2006

This is a what age are you quiz.

You Are 24 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
Ack, the crazy computer test knows almost exactly how old I am!!! So yay, I act my age! I was afraid it would be like "you are the age of a twenty-something crazy cat lady"...but nope!


You Are a Mermaid

You are a total daydreamer, and people tend to think you're flakier than you actually are.
While your head is often in the clouds, you'll always come back to earth to help someone in need.
Beyond being a caring person, you are also very intelligent and rational.
You understand the connections of the universe better than almost anyone else.
Yay! I can go swimming all day, but really I don't think I'm a flake...I'm always with it, except when drunk...but I don't know which mythological character is drunk all the time?! Bacchus?

Your Personality Is Like Acid

A bit wacky, you're very difficult to predict.
One moment you're in your own little happy universe...
And the next, you're on a bad trip to your own personal hell!


Ack! I totally see this one...I hate bad acid trips...maybe I'm like this now cause I did too much acid as a teenager...hmmm...food for thought.
What Your Soul Really Looks Like

You are a warm hearted and open minded person. It's easy for you to forgive and forget.

You are a very grounded, responsible, and realistic person. People may not want to hear the truth from you, but they're going to get it.

You believe that people see you as larger than life and important. While this is true, they also think you're a bit full of yourself.

Your near future is likely to be filled with great successes and accomplishments. You just need to figure out how to get there.

For you, love is all about caring and comfort. You couldn't fall in love with someone you didn't trust.
Does my soul really look like this? Am I full of myself...Friends should not let friends be dicks...

You Are 38% Selfish

In general, you are a very giving person who treats others very well.
But at times, you insist on getting your way - when it matters most to you.

Okay this blogthing told me I wasn't very selfish, so I don't need comments from real people who know me. This random quiz has it all figured out!

Okay I'm done with answering lame quizzes. I'll eventually write a real update to my blog!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home