Tuesday, July 04, 2006





The Ottawa Party!

Now in total Dow fashion I got wasted by about five o'clock on sangria and amarula. Then I went with Bain to go for dinner with her parents. We met them in their new condo, and they were talking about the previous tenants, and I in my drunkeness said something to the effect of, "Ahh man that sucks they must've been a bunch of cocksuckers"....The Dow charm was in full force, but Erin and I did continue to party with the parents, and I almost made her cry at one point...Bain can be such a pussy sometimes...if she ever reads this she's going to punch me, I think she has already, I have some vague drunken recollection.

Oh and another exciting thing! Bain, JP, and I were chilling at my place and lightening struck in the well in front of my living room window! It was crazy, Bain and I yelled like vietnamese prostitutes, and well JP wanted to yell, but apparently his manly balls wouldn't allow such behaviour...

Oh and on our way to watch the fireworks I found the hat in the picture above! I love free shit I find on the road! Some prepubescent child is probably really pissed. Well not as pissed as I was when Bain put the fucking flag down my crack...she's always sticking shit down there...freak.

And a drunken Julian serenaded my cat Janie...At like two in the morning he makes up this song about how we love cats and then when she runs away from him he just screamed "CAT" at the top of his lungs...and apparently I'm the only gayass that thinks Elf is a funny movie...

Also Bain and I experienced the nicest pick-up ever. A guy drove by us and just said, "hi, how are you". We responded, and continued to laugh about it drunkenly for two days. Maybe he was a serial killer, but whateves he was nice we would've gotten in the car!

Oh and on Sunday Bain and I ate with her parents again at the italian restaurant in Little Italy. Our waiter Giovanni was so old-school it was hilarious...All he did was flirt with us and tell us how he loves all women...even younger women...neither of us is seeing Giovanni...

Oh and I guess to end this, at one point in my drinking madness I puked out my nose. There that's it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Maidenskull said...

boo crack!!

There's your comment - bitchin!!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home