Thursday, June 22, 2006

So it seems that this weird blogger thingy may have something real to say. I mean my father is Scottish, so of course if I was going to live a past life, it would be in Scotland. Then you have the priest thing, did I not get a minor in religious studies, hmmm... Oh and I'm a hypochondriac, so if I had died from illness in a past life, that would explain my paranoia now.

Anyways, I just wrote my economics midterm, and it went okay. It was one of those exams where it is different from all the practice tests and assignments. Some students were a little miffed, I on the otherhand have reached a new level of zen. I don't care. Shit will always happen in life, and ya know, you just have to choose your battles. I studied and did my best, so getting upset after the fact isn't really the right time, the deed is done. And honestly, it's just a course, people need to realize that in the grand scheme of things one poor midterm isn't going to make or break you. There are going to be far greater obstacles in life, so chill the fuck out.

In a Past Life...

You Were: A Gentle Priest.

Where You Lived: Scotland.

How You Died: Typhoid fever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dow said...

Back off Fleming the zen is all mine!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home