Monday, June 19, 2006

I've decided to procrastinate and not deal with economics for the rest of the night! Huzzah to avoiding all responsibilities! To amuse myself I'm going to add some good ol' quotes to this snazzy little virtual exposure of my innermost feelings, well not really...

"I was brought up a proper lady. I wasn't meant to understand things. I'm just meant to look pretty, and then someone nice will marry me. Possibly a baron."
~Buffy

"It's important to have a job that makes a difference, boys, that's why I manually masturbate caged animals for artificial insemination."
~Customer, "Clerks"

Kelly: You had a date and he asked you out again. That's dating. That's plural.
Brenda: Oh, so what's next, do I get pinned or something?
Kelly: Yeah, preferably to the mattress.
~Beverly Hills 90210

"That would be a good thing for them to cut on my tombstone: Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment."
~Dorothy Parker, 'But the One on the Right,' in New Yorker, 1929. US author, humorist, poet, & wit (1893 - 1967)

"I'm beginning to think that maybe it's wrong to put someone who thinks they're a Vietnamese prostitute on a bull."
~Stan Marsh

"They do not love that do not show their love.
The course of true love never did run smooth.
Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love."
~William Shakespeare

"I know the tears we cried/ Have dried on yesterday/ The sea of fools has parted for us/ There’s nothing in our way/ My love"
~Jeff Buckley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home