Tuesday, July 04, 2006



My Body is Dead From Partying!

So I spent a few days doing the do in Montreal, and it was pretty much like old times. Seeing Erin again was awesome, for a year and a half she's been a disembodied voice! We went shopping, eating, drinking...I met Steven...the ex. Although I do have to say he's quite funny and saved me from getting my ass grinded by men at the fouf. Three men came up behind me trying to gring their dicks into my ass, horrible! And I, as always, was firm and told them to get the fuck, but apparently in the years I've been away these Montreal men have forgotten what that means! Luckily, Steven came to my rescue and preceded to grind against these aforementioned men and ask them in his British/Scottish accent "has your mummy let you out tonight, did she teach you to dance like this?" One of the men did get offended and started to shove Steven, but I had it under control....Ha no way! Also, just like old times, we had a bbq on Shelley and Julian's roof and had to deal with the bitching of their superintendent all night, but it was still fun! Oh and as always there were drinks at Copa's with Andre...Mmmm scratch kitchen and frosty glasses!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home